• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 17, 2012

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need 2:
4.80/4.00-8 rims and tires. Could use just the rims as I'm going to tri's.
Also in need of a very good rubber cover for the front PT0 lever handle for a 104.
Shipped to 40330.

Looking for a good working used PTO Clutch for a Magnum 20 engine. Part number 917-3043. Cost efficiency is important. I need to get my refurbish to the next stage and this clutch will do it. Call (920) 420-8215 or my email is on my profile page. Thanks.

hey guys i live in northern illinois and i am looking for a international danco bb36 snow thrower for my 61 original if you have one please let me know thanks brian 1-815-541-8691

Need to purchase a basket pully for my 147, K321 14 HP engine. Please E-Mail me.
Thanks,
Jim

Looking for the Remote Oil Filter Adapter for the Kohler M18 motor. I know it is available new, but by the time I buy the adapter and replace the 19" and 20-1/2" lines and nipple connectors I will have spent more on them than I did on the entire motor!

239013.jpg

(Sometimes I wish I had a phone with full Internet, I might have walked away from this "deal.")

smile.gif

Just baught a basket pully from Don Vogt, its in the mail. Thanks to him and any one else who might have dug around in their shop looking for one for me.
This will get my 147 back on the job.
Thanks again,
Jim Nixon

Latest posts

Back