• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 17, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert M.
Grab the #1 in the pic below and push it down to unlock it and pull the thrower forward and it will come right off.
224288.jpg

Morning all , Charlie will poof me on this but I`am missing most of the tin for the tiller I have here. I have someone that has the tin and wants me to make an offer. I just don`t know what I should offer.I don`t know what is a fair going price for a complete tiller so I thought I should take a chance and ask. Later Don T

Quick question regarding one of my MANY other cub projects this year
construction.gif
I have a 1450 parts tractor that I plan on using to upgrade my other tractors, for one it has a hydro lift I want to put on my 129. I know the controls are different on the dash but at the hydro end the linkages and such are all the same right? Just want to make sure there isnt any surprises in what I plan to do.

Tristan
My 109 in profile pic has a 1450 transaxle and hydraulics. I went from disc brakes to internal brakes and to auto relief valves so the tunnel cover changed too. Shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks Norm and Kent. It looks most like the one on the Original. I'll still try to upload a couple pictures. Need to resize.
Paul T.

Donald:
The eternal question: what's it worth?
Answer: what's it worth to you and what can you afford?
I guess it all depends on how bad you what to restore something and how soon you need to get it done. . .
(I'm sure this answer doesn't help any. . .)

Mike Essary:
Hey, let's have a few more close up shots of the Cub Roller!
Now THAT'S interesting. . .

Back