• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 15, 2009

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my 782 17hp Koler overhauled, runs great when you first start it up. after its run for about a minute it blows oil out of the breather tube on the breather. checked rings all on right and replaced pressure releif valve, still didnt help. any suggestions will be appreciated.

Ron

If you click on the Parts Lookup link above and enter in your model number, in addition to the exploded parts views for the tractor you also get a folder with the various attachments that fit that tractor.... the list isn't complete but it does give a good indication of what will fit.

Has anyone else with an electric lift had trouble with water sneaking into the gear housing? We had one rain since I put it on and water came flowing out when I raised the lift. Not just a little.

Ronald W,

On a KT-17 crankcase ventilation runs through the breather valve assembly and through a tube to the inner part of your air cleaner. If oil is coming through the tube, then the problem may likely be with your breather valve assembly not being properly assembled or not working properly...maybe the breather valve is stuck open? I would start there.

Richard P.
Why go there when we have the same thing at the top of every page here.
149941.jpg

Charlie, Richard is referring to the "Cub Cadet Quick Reference" not the Parts Lookup.

Randy, make sure the negative wire from the switch(under the dash) is connected to the negative side of the battery. I think water gets in through the seal between the motor and the elbow housing. I sealed mine with a good gasket sealer. A little goes a long way.
Shotgun.gif

Back