• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcarlton

displayname
jason carlton
I have a 123, and I need the small metal coupler that attaches the drive shaft to the cast iron cup attached to the motor. I am also looking for a good used coil if anyone has one. e-mail : [email protected]

I am still looking for a lift handle and knob for a 108 Thanks

i am looking for the aluminum piece that goes on the front of the motor that the heat box mounts to for the 800 and a good used original muffler for it. if the aluminum piece is cracked but comlplete its ok i will weld it. restoring one and want it original thanks call me if you have one 1-815-541-8691

i am looking for an original muffler for the 86 if you have one please call me 1-815-541-8691 thanks brian

By Owen Carr (Ocarr) I need a 42" deck in good condition for my narrow frame Model 124, serial 235231. Also need a gas tank & a steering wheel within 150 miles (or so) of Kilmarnock, VA 22482. Email [email protected] or phone at 804/435-9252

Update on prior post: I'm looking for a model 450 snow thrower or a model 375 snow blade & 377 mounting kit.
Thanks

I have an original Cub Cadet & would like to find a snow plow to fit. Stupidly, I did away with the mower deck & snow blade years ago. Tractor runs like a top.

i am looking for a cub cadet 1050 LT hood assembly (Newer style cub)u can catch me by email thanks Vern

Vern check with R.F Hoetz-there a sponser at the top, you may need to call them but the have a boat load of used cub cadets

I have a tiller here that is missing all the tin pieces that cover the tines. I would like to find these pieces to install on my tiller. let me know what you have and where you are. Close to Maine would be great.
224079.png

I have the cover number 19 , but need all the rest to make my tiller complete. Thanks Don T

in need of a rear lift for a 1650. Would like the entire set up, but if I had the casting, I could probably make the rest.
thanks,
Mike

I am looking for a LOADER for a 73' 149. Or does anyone have a suggestion where to find plans to build my own? I am new to this site, but the tractor has been in the family since new. Any help would be appreciated.

Any INFO on GARDEN TRACTOR salvage yards in the Milwaukee,WI and Chicago,IL areas would be helpful, too.

Thank you to everyone involved with this site.

[email protected]
happy.gif

Looking for a Cub Cadet with a mower (preferably not a timed deck) in New England. I'd prefer a narrow frame but anything would be considered. Looking to spend short money, $400 or less.

I'd also consider a Simplicity, Allis or Gravely... Looking for older heavy iron.

I am looking for the short pipe that sticks out the front metal grill on my 1650 cub cadet. I am also looking for the dash tin in good shape or nos and a set of chrome hub caps with the IH emblem in the center. I will pay a "handsome fee" to get these !!!! Thanks !!!!

pburkle

Latest posts

Back