• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 06, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul Burkle - question for you. The 1650 Quiet Line tractors could have used 3 styles of mufflers - a muffler with no pipe and no hole in the grill screen, a muffler with a short pipe (about 2 inch) and a hole in the grill screen, and a muffler with a 3 and 1/2 inch pipe and a hole in the grill screen. My question is on the short metal pipe you're looking for. Is it the angled pipe that attaches to the muffler pipe, and was suggested for use with snow throwers to avoid warming the shute resulting in snow clogging and melting????

Hydro Harry
Old Cubs Never Die
(they just find another resting place)

Hi..

I'm looking for the 2 brackets that attach under the seat and the doors snap into. They are part number 101398. Dimensions would also be helpful. Please respond to [email protected]

Thanks

Ralph
224546.jpg

I could use a right, WF 3/4" spindle in good shape. I just fabricated a front axle on one of my shredders to convert it to a puller and the spindle I have has a course thread 3/4" bolt welded in place of the factory spindle done by a PO. This is the spindle with only one arm. It would need to be sent to 27516 in North Carolina. My email is in my profile.

Thanks!

FYI (for yalls info) I have found a spindle.

Thanks! And thank you L.P.

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of a orignal sediment bowl I bought a lot of cub parts and some of them are NOS parts the bowls are glass but they don't have any gaskets.I got alot of parts still in IH wrappers and boxes.I also got IH belts still in the sleeve.Thanks,Joey.

I'm looking for a WF three point hitch for around $100 shipped. I've even already got the bottom U bracket if that helps!

I have an IH Cub Cadet 682. I am looking for a rear mount tiller for this tracor. What model do I need to be looking for?

Latest posts

Back