• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Archive through April 04, 2011

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with you Don. I think the name Kohler is to mice what Motel 6 is to humans. There's probably a condiminium in there if it's been sitting.

Ron-
I agree with Don. The red-Original looks nice. I can't say the same about the tractor-driver, but the tractor looks sharp!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hey guys its been a long time since i had a cub cadet but need some help on a project im working on. Could someone with a kubota powered machine show me a picture of the radiator fan set up? Is it driven of a belt on the flywheel?

Denny.. as long as your amusing yourself!
happy.gif

I'll probably have the camera for this weekend, I'm looking forward to sharing some pics. I won't have any grass to mow so I'm not sure how to put a load on the motor.

MIKE - Just hook your CC up to something like a BIG truck, tree, your house, if you have enough chain or cable.

I don't worry about amusing myself here. I got scolded a week or two ago about something I said and someone spewed cola all over their monitor & keyboard. I don't like to be responsible for things like that.

Mike E
A sticking exhaust valve and or a coil/condenser breaking down will also cause rough running/backfiring after the engine gets hot.

Marcus
When I want to turn off my fuel I use a 3/8 box wrench. Use the box end and it fits over the lever nicely and comes off easy too

I have a 1966 cub 122, the deck has two blades I'm thinking its a 42" is there any serl # or info on the deck some where so I can order some blades for it. Also I just had the motor rebuilt, piston, gaskets,rings,cam shaft,carb rebuilt,head shaved,also new belt on deck,runs good so far, any way its a k-241 parts and labor was $550.00 I didn't think that was very high ,but some guys I work with pulls cubs and they thought it was a few hundred too much. I'm happy but just curious what others think. btw the guy said my motor was a 12hp can you make a 10hp a 12hp

Greg L -- Maybe the original intention for the IH three point on the 100 was to mount the IH tiller you mentioned? Just a guess. I'm not aware of other rear mounted implements made by IH, but would also welcome additional insight by others.

Back