• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Any John Deere 60 Lawn Tractor owners out there?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tdaugherty

displayname
Tim Daugherty
I have restored a 1966 JD 60 Lawn tractor, and was wondering if anyone else had one. I hear they are kind of rare, and are not easily found. Glad i have mine!

Here it is. I have it at my friend's house up in PA right now. He helped me work on it. If anyone else owns one of these, post up some pictures. Thanks.

185701.jpg

185702.jpg

They are fun. I have two 70's with attachments. I always owned Deeres but it's time to build a cub. If you ever have questions about your little deere let me know. Nice ride

Tim nice 60! Actually I have a 70 that I partially restored. I also have a 60 but that needs full restoration. Hopefully soon ........Ed.

Latest posts

Back