• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A plce for snow pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie

Now go out and buy your self a back up camera so you don`t have to turn around your head to look back.I put one on my truck and it freaks people out when they think I `am close and backing and not looking at them lol.

The day that pic was taken, it was 32 below, and I had to turn the dang heater off and open a window, LOL
That thing will run you out of that cab.

With good snow, it will shoot it around 70+ ft.
283824.jpg

Sore neck.........That's why old Caterpillar dozers (and now the newer equipment) had the seats cocked to the right. A <u>LOT</u> of Cat's were used for drawbar work and it was easier to work the controls for the winch too when looking over you right shoulder.

Tom shouldn't you be out pushing snow at o'hare

Charlie..If i had that i could blow snow in my neighbors yard !! AWESOME piece of equipment !}

Our wintery mix turned into +5" of wet snow. Didn't even try the blade, as we have too much snow piled up everywhere. Super 782 with Super QA-42A worked hard with plenty of high HP "tube-it" out the chute moments. Lost count of driveways I did, but burned about 3 gal of fuel!!!!!

Time for this crap to be over....we have had a very near record cold winter and are slowly closing in on '78-'79 snow falls........it's too much when Cub time becomes a chore!!!!

Nice hang time Charlie....

Jeff, 11 hours of busy today.
Steve I think Tom S on Channel 9 said we are 20 inches away from 78-79 totals. This is my 11th weekend we either plowed or salted on a Saturday or Sunday, by the way not complaining. Just have two words, cha-ching!!!

Looks like you have the snow moving figured out Charlie. Nice setup.

Chris,

we are at 48.5" dfor the winter and '78 was in the mid 50's.........uncle, uncle, uncle.....

Tight fit in the windbreaker with
the Carhartt's on. Sure is nice to stay
dry while throwing snow.

283858.jpg

Got snow? I had to clean out the driveway this morning before I could go anywhere.
icon_rolleyes.gif

283925.jpg

283926.jpg

283927.jpg

283928.jpg

283929.jpg

Kraig I like the top picture, that thing looks like a beast from that angle

Jeff, thanks! BTW, it is a beast.
happy.gif

Allen, I'm starting to think the same thing.
facepalm.gif

Latest posts

Back