• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

A plce for snow pictures

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, as you know yourself, rolling snow like that comes from excperience

Thanks for keeping ohare clean, my son flew out last tuesday

Steve,
Looks like the perfect day to have a cab on the 782! I noticed how the added height of the blower housing helps in pic 1. I saw the way it contained all the flying dust from the auger rotation instead of it covering the tractor hood. Nice addition!
beerchug.gif

I spent all afternoon getting this 450 mounted on my 1512 and have yet to find my lift arm. No problem I can push it to where the snow is. I think my lift arm is deep in the snow we have here lol. I will find it some day .But this might move some snow for me till I find my lit arm. These 450 were not noted to lift much but they will move snow . Next year I think a Rubicon Jeep and a v blade will move my snow.

266406.jpg

life with a few Cubs is work ; but a blast for you to use .It is legal to have fun !

My best kept secret !

Geesh Charlie,does the snow get that deep there or is it for the BS we get on the site ? Im guessing we need something bigger for the site....lol

Amy K.
I punched through 6ft. high drifts today, LOL
This was taken a few years ago when we had a 5 ft. tall recycling dumpster and a building, LOL
266640.jpg

Charlie ,thats the snow I remember getting here in Indiana. Its weird how we dont get the snows we used to get. We got 2 " last night but to me its not enough to get the CC out ......

Charlie, that's a cool pic but it leaves me wondering if you get a sore neck after running that rig in reverse and making a couple passes?

Charlie you must have the speed up pully on that QA42

It's actually not bad looking backwards.
Most of the time I look at the line in the snow cut while looking forward, LOL
I can do that since there's not much to run into.
283822.jpg

Back