• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Why is garden tractor not allowing no new threads?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsmith

displayname
Joseph J. Smith
I looked at a few threads here and one said a 1450 is a garden tractor and this is for lawn tractors. I tried the search feature for front wheel bearings and found no pertinent info. The garden tractor forum says no new threads, what am I missing? Sorry if I'm missing something.

Jason, the main IH Cub Cadet Forum is an open forum style not a threaded style forum, you can post in it you just cannot create a new thread within it. The 1450 is indeed a garden tractor and posts regarding it should be posted in the main "IH Cub Cadet Forum".

Latest posts

Back