• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What would everyone think about this?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is different, Looks like it could open up new possibilities, it is much like some other forums I hang at.

It does seem to take some of the "personal touch" away.

Would it be easier or harder to manage?

This current layout is extremly easy to navigate the only issue I hear from people, is the picture size limit for posting, will the new one also be limited?

I had forgotten about the additional limitations on posting pictures here until I started posting again. Kind of annoying, but...I do rather like this forum the way it is. I have always hated change, and...this forum is about the only thing that hasn't changed since since I joined in 2003 or so (I can't believe it's been that long...)

But, I can adapt. Do as you wish
lol.gif

Charlie, if it's easier for moderators to handle then I guess I will learn to adapt. If it's just because it's a change, and maybe prettier, fuggetaboutit. (<font size="-2">Ya know some of us older farts have problems adapting to change! :) </font>

Jeff B.
There is no picture resizing with the new one.
AND!!!! LOL
Like I said, it's just a thought, and at my age, thoughts don't last very long.

After 72 hours the demo that took all of 3 minutes to set up will fad away.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I saw the changes at WFM. Big change over there. I'm a fairly "newbie" so I'll go with the flow. The pic limitation thing going away would be ok with me. I see ya have 3 members over there already, and its not official yet.
happy.gif
I think the worse part for everyone would be the downtime for the changeover. Forum withdrawal.........WFM was down for a couple days. Good luck on the decision Charlie.

Charlie-

Will you need another logo without the background? I should still have those files somewhere
wink.gif

Charlie P. If it makes it a lot easier for you and the other moderators.... we can learn to navigate the new change. Even Dr. Phil says that "Everyone should make a change every twenty years in their life."
294858.gif

Charlie I am very pleased with what you have now, but if changing will help you and Craig then I am for it.

Charlie...If it is easier for you,then I say go for it. I'm kinda like most of the others, have trouble with "change" but once it's "changed" I can adapt and overcome.
greenthumb.gif

Well if it is easier to post pictures I`am for that.To post one picture now takes a bunch of time and very frustrating to get the size correct and still have a nice size picture on the screen.

It looks the same as most of the other forums I belong to. The picture loading would be appreciated by me at least!

I agree with Mike. I'm on some other forums with the same setup and I like them and the setup. Pretty easy to navigate.
popcorn2.gif

I couldn't register, fergot my dern password!!
bash.gif

I like it as is cuz I just got the picture part down pat this winter!!

But, time marches on! & I used to think I'd never need another Cub either!!
err.gif

Latest posts

Back