• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

What would everyone think about this?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess one question would be what happens to all the info on the current forum format? I assume you can archive it and move it to the new one. Wouldn't wanna lose all the great info from past years.
1a_scratchhead.gif

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR THE INFO ON THIS FORUM THAT I WILL ADAPT TO WHATEVER MAKES IT EASIER FOR THE MODERATORS TO DO THEIR WORK. WE ALL BENEFIT IF THINGS ARE MADE BETTER FOR THEM TO DO THEIR WORK. AGAIN,I GO WITH THE FLOW.

It's just a fleeting thought guys.
biggrin.gif

Something to keep in the back of our minds, just in case.

Nothing would be lost, except some post count numbers from what I've seen from others that made the switch.

I joined and gave the sandbox a test, added pictures. seemed easy

Will try more tomorrow

I need to figure out this critter and how to post and add pictures. Otherwise it seems pretty neat.
greenthumb.gif

It is blocked here at my work, as the site is uncategorized...

as Dale said below, we'll adapt, improvise, overcome....
greenthumb.gif

After a few minutes playing around there I'm not impressed. Seems cumbersome to post.
sad.gif

Works good at home, I like the "Today's Posts" button- makes it easier to keep up...

Back