• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Weight

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Payne

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Insane Payne
Anybody know the weight of a QA36 snowblower??? once i mount the snow blower,I'm mounting a steel weight box on the back of the tractor so that i can add beilgin blocks for weight (use what you got laying around) to counter wergh the snow blower. I'm using Kindorff and chain to mount the weight box to the 3 point mounting holes and a cheap bathroom scale to weigh the blocks so i don't over load the back...

I believe it would take a lot more than the weight of a snow blower to make the rear end of the tractor light.
I would take a guess at it weighing about 100 to 120 lbs. (I have picked one up several times)
Some of the northern guys that use a blower regularly could tell you how much weight they use.

I have 150 lbs of wheel weights for my QA-42 thrower. Works great with chains. I guess the thrower is around 100 lbs based on my “grunt factor” when I mount it on my 147.

Latest posts

Back