Tow hook on Super

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvenezia

displayname
charles venezia
For some reason I always thought a Super would look better with a tow hook on the front. So as I was getting ready for plow day I decided to throw one together. I do think it makes the super look better but it also worked very well as I used it to pull a few out at plow day. What do ya think?

285707.jpg

285708.jpg

285709.jpg

Charles, Great idea and nice looking job! That looks like it could have many uses. }

Charles, I like it! One suggestion though, you might want to cut the sharp corners off of the angle iron bracket. How close do the front tires come to those in a tight turn?

285712.jpg

Kraig, my dad always told me not to cut corners when making something (poor attempt at a joke) already planned on cutting ends thought it would look better just have not had the time. Now that I have a reciever I am thinking of fabing a platform sort of a carry all for when doing yard work. Maybe with upright tubes for rakes and such

Charles,
happy.gif
I actually have a receiver hitch tube in my shed waiting to be fabricated onto something that can be attached to a Cub Cadet. I also have an insert with a tow ring like THIS ONE that I keep in my Isuzu Rodeo with a tow strap that could also be used on the Cub. Good idea on a carry all.
thumbsup.gif

Latest posts

Back