• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The cats are here, now it's time for the dogs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen, thanks for sharing this . Its so innovative how they worked the puppies and the aminations into such a cute commerical.!

Cath

Okay Everyone... It's been awhile and I'm sure the dogs and puppies have been up to mischief or hard at work. So how about sharing some more pictures of the "kids' again.

Hey puppies....do any of you have festive wear for the holidays? just wondering if anyone had snazzy sweaters, coats, whatever? hats, boots? lol

we never see the puppy kids anymore...come on..we kitty people love puppies too..like marlin said...come in and say hellllooo...and share

Cath

Here's one of Chewy years ago, there won't be any more though.
angel.gif
a_weep.gif

265821.jpg

Charlie, well Chewy made an adorable Santa, or Santa's helper? I'm sorry for your loss, but memories will last forever in your heart..as you share it with us, with this pic..it touchs my heart..a sweet little furkid who brought you and yours a brilliant joy.!!

Cath...

This is Hunter and James. This is one of my favorite people, tractor, and dog. This dog will not get close to this tractor if I am on it.
265884.jpg

Luther , thanks for sharing a pic of your favorites..I assume Hunter is the puppy and James your son? or is it the other way around.? lol. wonder why the furkid won't get close to the tractor is you are on it?

Cath

Cathleen James is a great nephew. He lives in Ogden west of you but spends the summer with me. Hunter is afraid the tractor will backfire with me on it. Long story. Merry Christmas.

Lurther, wow, thats neat your great nephew James spends the summers with ya. oopsie on the little cubby backfiring when Hunter was close. You know, I dont honestly know why Fancy loves the cubbys, for as loud as they are, and the fact that cats have a far greater sense of hearing then us. The noise bothers me, for sure..lol

Cath

Keith, that's a really cute cartoon of the big ones..who seem to think they are " little" lap dogs..lol.

cath

My Pit Bull Julio, 75# of lap dog. I have permanent dents on my legs. And his tongue can make you dripping wet with one lick.

266248.jpg

Keith, that is some serious tongue going on there in that pic of " Julio"..is he a FRENCH Pit Bull? That could be why he's so loveable, you know how the french are?!!! lol

Thanks for sharing..he's seriously handsome..and I pet the best furkid EVER

Cath

Please, please please, look into my poor puppy eyes and give me a treat...please? Julio looks mighty intent with those beggin eyes..

cath

Latest posts

Back