• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The cats are here, now it's time for the dogs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allen, that was very funny!
happy.gif

Maybe there'll be an addition to our household Feb. 16 or shortly thereafter. Baby Sheltie, born Nov. 21, 2015. Female runt of the litter - like we wanted last year when her mother double crossed us and had all males.
happy.gif

I've missed Cathleen's posts - hoping Marlin catches this one for her.
happy.gif

300904.jpg

It's a done deal. Brandi is home safe and sound and may become a convert.
happy.gif

}
301656.jpg

Frank-

I guess you need a bigger shirt pocket now.

Cute pup!

Jeff-

That's the best kind of pillow on cold mornings.

Frank, my wife is OOOOoooing and AAAaaahhhhing over the pup.. she loves shelties, we're on our third! When she saw the pic with the dog in your pocket, her first words were ask if it's for sale! LOL...

We've had about 10 shelties over the years. Right now we have 3 a blue merle boy a bi blue boy and a sable girl. Sweet dogs.
Keith

Jeff B.
Nice pillow. I have the same problem.
No place for me to sit and watch TV.
err.gif

302590.jpg

<font size="+2">Cain 6Mnth old Doberman</font>

307387.jpg

Good dog, Yeah Good boy!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Daughter set his bone on the counter, sent me this pic and said "Awwwwwe isn't he so big!". I thought that to be strange because when oLe dad is home he would never even attempt it.

307388.jpg

Bad dog, BAD!!!!!!
bottom.gif

ihrotate.gif

here's our newest addition, a aprox 1 year old female pit bull with what appears to be some lab in her.
Her name is Skye

308461.jpg

308462.jpg

and Buster looking funny on the way to get Skye

308463.jpg

she had been at our local shelter for several months because of the pit in her, but we are a pitbull family so she will fit in

That's Great. Our shepard came to us much the same way. She's been a sweetheart and the most affectionate dog we've ever owned. She just loves everyone.

Back