• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The cats are here, now it's time for the dogs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful dog! And Happy Birthday!

Even though I only have four cats now I'm still a dog person at heart.

Is he Partial to the Mrs.?

Plus you have automatic in home security!

Wayne,
Yes he is very "partial" to ALL 4 family members actually. I was NEVER a dog person until this baby really became my friend hangin out in garage w/ me on those late nights working on cubbie!
thumbsup.gif

He is Spoiled Rotten actually, Never Slept outside a single night and your mention of in home security,,,,, !!!!!!
Boy let me tell ya,,, He Really is a Great Big 80Lb Baby. But when he hears or sees a stranger anywhere remotely close to the house his short hairs stand straight up on his back and the most Vicious Deep Growling & Barking that comes out of him would make you think That Cujo was a fancy poodle!!! LoL
The Doberman breed was something we obviously had no experience with but his Warning GRoWL and Barks are combined with his sprinting in the back door till he makes eye contact with one of us then straight back to the fence "Danger Area" Like he is actually trying to tell us "Hey" Come out here YOU guys and check this out!!!!!!!!
We considered the Actuall Professional dog training but once he got through his small puppy stage and started to realize what we would allow and NOT ALLOW he seem to just click around the 6mnth mark,,, Super Smart/Intelligent dog and we love him to death,,, He truly is one of the Family!!!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Mike F -

He got One piece of the Cookie Cake and about 5 Fresh Cooked Strips of Bacon,,, MMMmmmMmMmmmmmm!!!!
thumbsup.gif

310385.jpg

roflol.gif

Happy Belated Birthday to Cain! Mmmmm, cookie cake and bacon!
yummy.gif

Jason, great photo! That puppy has a bad case of Turkey coma.

Schultzie. Reminds me of Fancy waiting for me to wake up.

Frank C. He's putting on one great show as one tough puppy.

Back