• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

The cats are here, now it's time for the dogs

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha...and it wasn't out of the mouth of a babes either? hahaha...

Vince? how is Charlie doin? haven't heard anything since you brought the little guy home... just wondering

angel.gif
Cathleen

the dogs got big bones to chew on and Buster made quick work of his

251077.jpg

Jeff B, did the puppies open their own present. Looks like they got a primo selection of Bones. I bet it was fun to watch them dive into it.!!

Cathleen
angel.gif

Cathleen we helped them a little, but we could not put them out untill present time because the cats where tearing into them under the tree

Jeff B, to funny of the kitties trying to open the doggies gift..they were just trying to HELP!! right? lol

cathleen

Helped a buddy butcher a cow on the farm yesterday and boy did my dogs like the bones I brought them

251393.jpg

Jeff B. wow, I bet that bone took a while to clean up? niceeeeee, betcha the doggies where saying a big THANKS for those.? lol

cathleen

I am going to miss this one,,her name was Abby

In a nut shell she liked rides, playing with sticks, wearing funny things, sleeping with or with out cats, and kids giving her hugs..

And although she was a pitbull she never ate kid.
254616.jpg

254617.jpg

254618.jpg

254619.jpg

254620.jpg

254621.jpg

254622.jpg

Jeff, with Abby's passing, I so appeciated the added pics you posted of her funny ways, and I sure have tears running lik a river. She was so so sweeeeet. She's left a huge hole in your lives. and the days ahead will be so hard, you will be looking for her, waiting for her to come around the corner, waiting for her to jump in your lap, to let you know its time to go out and play...ah, the times passed and the days ahead will seem to pass so slowly without her, but you are so blessed with huge doggie prints on your hearts. I'm sure the other furkids are grieving as deeply as you humans are...

so sorry..again for your deep loss

Angel aka Cathleen

Allen S, my goodness. What a video.!!! wow that puppy does everything.!!! That was priceless...I could use a furkid like that..to clean up after my other fur kids..hhahaha.! I loved the wiping up the floor bit..could use the puppy when Fancy comes in with muddy feet.!

angel.gif
Cathleen

Julio, my yard guard and he loves kids. I believe their disposition is all about their environment. If raised with love they are lovable.
258126.jpg

258127.jpg

Max, my house guard. He don't like sharing his house with Julio, its a male thing I guess.
258130.jpg

What happened???

Did something go wrong and cause a lot of recent posts to disappear? After todays post it jumps back to May.

Just curious.

Never mind...my brains farting again I guess.

I thought I was in the "cats" thread and no one has posted here since May.

Latest posts

Back