• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Stimulus goodies

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golson

displayname
Gregory D Olson
Found a deal in the IH thin PNW! A 125 and 124(?) with 2-decks,front blade,cultivator, #1 tiller. I went in on it with another IHcub fan. Not sure about the trannies and engines. If you look at the pics you will see why. A couple other goodies is hydraulic lift,sleeve hitch and 1 set IH wheel weights.
cub  124.jpeg

Attachments

• cub 125.jpeg
    cub 125.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 221
  • cub attachments.jpeg
    cub attachments.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 224
Nice score! The gear drive one appears to be a 102 or a 122. Save that fiberglass seat and the blue edging! It can be reupholstered but the blue edging is no longer available and can be reused. If you are not interested in having it reupholstered, I recommend that you put it up for sale as someone might want it.

I did get them home. Been long day. Hard to load. You may be right about it being a 122 which would be cool to go with my 123.
Nice score! The gear drive one appears to be a 102 or a 122. Save that fiberglass seat and the blue edging! It can be reupholstered but the blue edging is no longer available and can be reused. If you are not interested in having it reupholstered, I recommend that you put it up for sale as someone might want it.

Latest posts

Back