Sold my 149 w/ attachments

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhasson

displayname
Nick Hasson
2 weeks ago I sold my CC149 with all my attachments and was left cub-less. I needed to downsize and update and I know it's swear words, but I bought a brand new Cub GT1054. I just wanted to thank the members of this forum for all the info and help over the years. This site is a great resource. I haven't been posting for awhile but have been lurking here and there. Thanks Charlie for the few parts I got off you also. And to Kraig for the endless supply of pictures.
I had to go out and buy new tines for my troy-bilt because the guy who bought the tractor (and the tiller with the new tines I used exactly once, last fall)wanted the tractor as soon as possible.
Once again, thanks everybody. Someday I will be getting another one.
beerchug.gif

Question about a rear PTO on a 100.

If I want to put a tiller on this tractor, It is obvious I will have to remove the pto. My question is this, is it as easy as removing the bolts from the rear of the differential and just sliding the assembly out the rear or will this require further dis-assembly of the transmission to gain access to the inside top end??

I have the bolts out of the bearing/seal retainer plate but nothing seems like it wants to move and I thought it best not to force the issue till I get some input. The parts lookup is kinda vague.
Thanks!

Nick, thanks for the kind words.
happy.gif
happy.gif
However, I'll ask before Charlie does, why was this posted here rather than on the main forum?
1a_scratchhead.gif

David, I think you got confused which area of the forum you were in.
roflol.gif

Another reason to keep the IH cub Cadet posts in the main forum area.
greenthumb.gif

To be honest with you Kraig, not sure. I thought about posting it there but didn't know if that was the right spot or not. I did talk about a new cub, did mention the 149 so I guess it would be safe to post there. Lol
I'll copy it and post it on the main forum if you think I should.

Latest posts

Back