• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Snow Blower

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dworley

displayname
Dale Worley
I have the chance to buy a model 190-450-100 Cub snow blower for my 682 tractor. My neighbor does not think it will fit and that it is too big. Everything seems to measure up and line up for tractor. Is this a safe for my tractor will it fit and if it will is it to big for the tractor to handle?

Dale W.
That 450 is a real horse for blowing snow!!!!

The only real issue I see putting it on a 682 is the manual lift.
You can add a spring assist that will help a lot.
You'll have to add a bunch of weight to the rear to counter that hog, LOL

Course if it's cheap enough, GO FOR IT, it's a fun blower!

Charlie already knows what I think of a #450...
Shift.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBICC2hRADo

Ok, Thanks I am going to go get it at the end of the month. Thanks for the help. Are the wheel weights hard to come by?

Ok I got my 450 spline welded in and I find it hard looking at the manual to get the long arms in place. A picture showing where these arms go would help me a bunch . Thanks in advance. Don T

I guess I got the only 450 snow blower and art A has one. I sure hope someone will help.

Don,I found your old thread in the sandbox. Is a 450 like a qa42a at all? If so I can take pics of my qa42a for you. I've never seen a 450 in person

Earl F.
A 450 is a freaking heavy TANK of a blower, that's nothing at all like a QA anything, LOL
They probably weigh twice as QA's, LOL
302833.jpg

I see, literally. I was thinking maybe the frame was similar looking. Oh well, sorry Don. Note to self, if I ever get one, it will need a dedicated tractor, lol.
I thought the qa42a was heavy...
yikes.gif

Thanks guys for the picture. I think I can get it mounted now . Just in case we get some more snow , but we are having above freezing temps most days now already.

Latest posts

Back