• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Salutations from South Carolina.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swanny, are sure that's the model #....I'm not too techy but I found that number on a cub belt..I have been wrong before...A pic really helps

Attachments

• 20220423_105934.jpg
    20220423_105934.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 67
Brian, Im guessing somewhere in the 120's... look on left rear of differential see it there isn't a painted over tag that has a serial #...it might even be an original with no fenders..other guys can tell better than I..somebody will be able to identify..don't give up ..the more pics the better

That is a 4 digit "Original", Early in the "Cub Cadet" model as it was Originally known.
It was this site that began using the term Original to identify those. You can look up the serial number and determine the year.

Yes, that's an early one. #3073 is dated February of 61.' Notice there is no slot on the dash tower to adjust the steering. I would bet there are collars on the axle spindles as well. Great find!!! :bluethumbsup:

Brian,
You got any more pics of that "O"? We would love to see more, especially the front axle. If it has collars on the wheel spindles, that is a rarity. I have heard they are highly sought after. I have five O's, and only one has them. They have to be an early production to have the collars.
Looks like the previous owner (PO) got happy with some spray cans. Would be a great refurbish project. You could look for the few missing parts while you fixed it up to it's former glory. Just my two cents.
Woulda messed my pants if that had been my first cub find! :roflol:

Latest posts

Back