• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello for north Carolina

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel west

Hi I'm Daniel I live in north Carolina I have recently come across two zero turn cub cadets rzt 50 and zforce 50 I am currently in the process of seeking parts and repairs for both of them hoping getting ideas from all the experts on this forum thanks

Welcome to the forum from another tarheel!
Some of the others on this site can help you. I am pretty much confined to the early early models.

Well let's see the zforce 50 I need to adjust the carb and throttle cables properly got a cheap carb for the Kohler also need a deck was gonna go for a 50 inch deck but hard to find 700$ upwards I was wondering will a 60 inch zforce deck fit on that particular mower also the decompression lobe on the camshaft as slung off the rzt 50 intek engine does anybody know of compatible engines I could replace it with I've got an old Kohler cv20s and maybe some other vtwin inteks that could fit

there is a man near lumberton that re-builds decks. he might have one.
i see his ads on eastnc craigslist lawn and garden.
mills international in kinston has been a big help answering questions for me.

Welcome from New Bern, NC. (East Coast)

Seems like us North Carolinians are plentiful on this forum!

Here is my first Cadet 60. Sadly, it was crushed by a falling tree during a tropical storm. Replaced by 6 others, but not as good as this one was.

IMG_2679.JPG

its that time of year around here for tropical storms. dont say the H word.
actually wanted a rear engine snapper but can not complain about my 1973 128. needs tires soon but it is great for my needs.

How is it going out there now? Looks like it has passed, but the waves are up according to reports.

Latest posts

Back