• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Greetings from the desert

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, my name is Scott. I have been away from IH Cub Cadet for a long time but the memories I have of this fine machine and Forum has brought me back. I don't have any Cub Cadets, I live in the desert of Arizona. If I ever came across one I'd be hooked all over again.
👍

Scott, welcome back!
wave.gif

I believe you originally joined the forum in early 2000 or perhaps late 1999.

Here's a screen shot of your profile from my Archives, from back around August 2000. I have several screen shots of your evolving profile. I used to take screen shots of most of the early forum member's profile page. (I joined around November of 1998, but a mishap in 2006 deleted my and several other members info so we had to rejoin.)

ScottH1.jpg

That’s sooooo cool to see my old 102. First CC I owned and refurbished. Any chance you could send me any pics of those golden days?
I will have a look this evening to see what I can find.

Latest posts

Back