• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Rare Hydro

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a Case "hydro" that was made around '62 - '64 that had a hydraulic motor bolted to the side of the rear what looked like a big truck trans ... man was that thing stout ! I'd like to find another one.

Very, very good experiences told here. I may not have had instances where such rare things were tossed but can relate to a small degree.
Thank you Marlin!
worthy.gif

Earl. A little over a couple of years ago when the company was making room for some of the projects that we have going on I was so honored and blessed to be trusted with being allowed to store a prototype hydrostatic snowblower and a prototype "generic" hydrostatic garden tractor transmission for the company. At the time the company was going to pitch the items due to lack of space. I ralleyed several great people to support me when I offered to store and one day restore these two items along with a brand new never used (just sitting collecting dust) Cub Cadet non ported 15U pump. The snowblower was a prototype to demonstrate the capability and handiness of a walk behind hydro snowblower. The generic garden tractor hydro rearend was deemed to costly to be put into practical production at the time. Pretty neat pieces of company history.

Latest posts

Back