• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Question about a creeper drive.

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csliko

displayname
Cody SLiko
Hi all,
I bought a new bearing for my creeper gear. But i can not get the shaft out of the seal and bearing. Does it need to be pressed out or lightly tapped out? Thanks for the help in advance.
Cody Sliko

Neither. There is a snap ring that holds the shaft to the bearing and another that holds the bearing in. Seeing as how you have no clue what you are doing, stop and get a service manual before you break an NLA part. The service manual covers disassembly, overhaul, and reassembly. It is pretty easy to put these together wrong without the manual.

Matt,
Thank you for the advice about the snap ring. Yes, I am goin to try and find a manual from the sponsers and buy one. I sure wouldn't want to break it because they are exspensive and NLA. Plus the fact of paying 600 for the one I have.
Cody

Latest posts

Back