• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

PTO Drive Belt For 2B Rototiller?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mallison

displayname
Max Allison
Does anyone know where I can get a pto drive belt for a 2B Rototiller?

I've searched high and low and can't find one anywhere. I have a CC 1862 with the 2B Tiller. I think the pto belt I need is a 106-819-C1 which is no longer available. Does anyone know where I might check for one? Or does anyone know what the length of this belt is and if there is a compatible belt from another company/website? I love my tiller and hate the thought of no longer using it, but if I can't find a belt I may have no choice.

Thanks for the help.

I did see this page, but my belt is not listed here: 106-819-C1.

More importantly...where can I find a belt for my tiller? Are there any company's or websites that might have what I'm looking for?

Thanks

Max A
I read that the faq say a WM-64852- 5/8 162 15/16" Long is for your tiller. Have another look at the FAQ Charlie posted. I`am sure he would get you a belt if you ask him.
old.gif

Latest posts

Back