• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Prayer please !!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlhayes

displayname
Jim Hayes
Just found out a while ago , My Sister in Law went in the hospital and is in emergency surgery for a bowel blockage.

JIM-a prayer sent out to your sister in-law,and you in your time of need. cheer-up and be of good faith!!!!!!!!!

I will keep your sister and family in my prayers. I hope all goes well with the surgery.

Jim H. Angel & I will definitely keep your sister-in-law in our prayers.

Jim, I'll be keeping your sister-in-law in my prayers.

UPDATE !! Thanks all who have prayed, I know with out a doubt God would hear and answer.

All went well in the operating room and , [Bill] her husband called last night and was relieved that it did.

She just had an operation 2 years ago for colon cancer.

She called this morning to talk to her sister and all was well. We told of putting her on the web for prayer requests , and she was so happy for you peoples response that she cried and said to Thank you all>

Latest posts

Back