• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Parking lots

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dtanner

displayname
Donald Tanner
Wow 1 week and my car is a mess! My wife works at a local Canada post office and parkes acrost the street.From 1 week she got hit twice > She thinks we should buy a new Car. lol

187277.jpg

187278.jpg

187279.jpg

Kinda makes you wonder ,how many honest people are left.
subtract 3

DON - You & Your Wife have my sympathy. My Mom was sitting in her car having just got into it in a parking lot a year ago, hadn't even started her car yet, and another elderly woman was driving out of the lot and drove right into her car. Other lady looked right at Mom, and drove away!

You remember the old TV show "Simon and Simon", the one brother played by Gerald McRainey had an old red Dodge Powerwagon pickup with HUGE channel iron bumpers? I considered similar bumpers around all four sides of my truck years ago.

Denny, well over 100,000, possibly over 200,000 but that one came from a google search...

Well guys my life stinks some times.
bash.gif
bash.gif

I decided that the wife's car was so beat up from parking lot were she parked before the new office opened that it would be safe to buy a better car. So Friday at 4.30 I made a deal on a 2008 Ford Fushion. this car has 20th klm about 13 th miles on it and well its loaded with leather seats and all the goodies. We did not drive it Saturday because my new Cub Storage building kit was delivered and I wanted to stay home. So this morning we left home to fill up the car and make a small day trip. 4 KLM for the service station on the 100 series highway this brown animal fell from the sky.
1a_scratchhead.gif
bash.gif
bash.gif
. Bamby decided to commit suicide in front of my new to me Car.
I did a lot of looking before I spent the banks money lol and the dealer has yet to get there money out of my account. here is the grief
191838.jpg

And whats left after the Deer!
191839.jpg

Frank - I didn't know Donald needed a new car , did you ?
I wonder why he bought a beat up car ? I thought he already had one.

Donald - Fhit happens
angry.gif

One night the 'ol lady was coming home from work and 5 deer were in the road. She got the Rodeo stopped in time but was right up almost touching one deer. It spun around to run and it's hip busted the grill.
You can't win ...

Ken: It's not really funny. Dawn's car was on its last legs. Yes, I knew they needed another from a phone conversation with Don last week. I thought they'd gone camping this weekend, not hunting deer.
bash.gif

YES! That was Ken's post #6000. He can take a break, now. Maybe go fishing?
WTF happened? Now it's post #5700.

My daughter had a Ranger pickup and a friend who worked in a body shop. She hit at least 4 deer before she traded the truck off. She made money on every one of the deer..........

Frank:
Ya lose points every time ya make a smarmy comment....... (let's see if HE has a "meltdown")
clappy.gif

Corbin Ken: My bad. Wewy, wewy bad. Mental math machine not working properly. Confused 5698 with 5998. Also recently overdrew checking by 1 # in the $100 column. Got your email just as Don Skyped me. Eyes not leaking any more. (Bob Malugaluga). God bless us, every one. (Tiny Tim.) For all the world to see:
moon.gif

Frank
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back