• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Member . My name is David Green I live in in Crossville TN . Thanks for having me as a new member .

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVID GREEN

Just wondering if there are any other cub cadet enthusiast in this area ?
I have a couple, one restored cub 100 and a 125 that is disassembled and looking for help on that one getting it back together .
looks like more than a one armed man can handle !

Welcome David!
You came to the right place for help. Got any pics of those fine tractors?
The 125 is only a few years newer than the 100. That would be a starter to go by. Look up the 125 manuals in the manuals section, and you can scroll through that and see a lot of how it goes together. ;)
I'm kind of close. I live about 360 miles east of you. :errrr:

Last edited:
Welcome David. I am 36 miles north of You. Find the manuals section and it will help you.. Be sure and don't reverse rotation when putting belt back on It needs to run in the same direction it was before you removed it.

Welcome David!!! Glad to have you as part of the group. I’m in Resaca,Ga. Just south of Dalton,Ga. There’s a lot of knowledge here on these little tractors. Venders at the top of the site have a lot of parts that you might need or just want 👍

Welcome, I am in the country near Celina. If you want a 48 inch mower deck with new belt I have a good one off my 122 I won't be using. Also have a junk deck and a front blade ( poor shape) off a narrow frame free.

Latest posts

Back