• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

New Cub Shed

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbuttke

displayname
Lonny Buttke
Last week while on vacation I decided it was time to build a shed for the 3235. It aint completed yet but I did get a good start. I need to build the doors and hang the hook in the center of the overhead 4X4 beam to hang my engine hoist from.
62213.jpg

62214.jpg

62215.jpg

62216.jpg

I was going to use the tin seen in the last photo as the roof but could not figure out a good way to get them inplace by myself.
The shed also needs a second coat of paint.

Lonny,
Looks good.
beerchug.gif

I need to build an annex for my new cubs this year, too. Got three new children... 129, 125, 1450 w/loader.
err.gif

Cheers
Dudley

Lonny, looks good! I like the engine hoist idea.
thumbsup.gif
What are the dimensions of that? Looks like 8' wide x 12' long x ~8' high.

Kraig,
Your close on the dimensions.
7'6" wide, 12' long, 8'high in front and 7'high in the back. Guess that would be a 1-12 pitch on the roof.

Latest posts

Back