My RANT!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd a ford get past my security camera ...
50196.gif

W B - I guess I can tell ya the price now ... this jerk priced them @ $600 per corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I almost
50203.gif
but then I thought he was full of
50204.gif
and I felt like
50205.gif
but I just
50206.gif
and
50207.gif

I'm sneaky like that. Got a few tractors that way,
"Well it's got this this an this wrong, These are rare and hard to fix/find to replace. Crappy design, I'll give ya 5 bucks." "OK. Wait what? That's worth..." VROOOOM!! Gone in 60 seconds!
Oh you don't need that pile in yer yard I'll take it off your hands for ya. OK. Well honey I think, WHERE'D IT GO? VROOOM!!
I come in the back door when no ones lookin! (Should I have said that?)
Here's a nickname for ya KENtuck,
Rusty, cause my truck, tractors, some thing else in a certain area's rusty.

I may only be 21 but this wheather's great!!!! Lanina el nino whatever is makin my truck(yes KENtuck it's a Ford) nock more, make differ noises, F-E in 2 days from a 300 inline 6 with 10300 miles!? I should just drive my tractor 20 mi to work at 8:30 at night. Get better traction... I'll never give up my fullsize truck! Take your economy 4-bangers and stick em! Not Toys tho, uncle's had 2 and they are good trucks, his 4 and 5-speed would haul 2000# of drywall. My ole 2wd 77 F-250 400 V-8 and auto-no-overdrive would handle that and then some, miss that truck them 11mpg would be understandable. Beat the piss out of any camaro/firebird that came next to it at a stoplight. Mustangs if they couldn't shift, and ricers! Pulled chains against my buds 99 F-250 powerjoke 4wd and he pulled me 'round an 'round, helled it thru the boards(litterally) in 2nd and covered his truck with mud!

I had a 89 Toy and it was ggrreeeaaaat. Damn little truck would haul weight better than my F150 4x4, had cinder blocks stacked over the cab and no problem. Tried that with my 150 with same number of blocks and it was all over the place. Got another truck after that, 96Dodge 2500....V-1o 5 speed, WOW , if it wern't for 8mpg i'd still have that little gem...we called it "chubby maker", boy i miss that truck

Earl - young man, I started this thread but that's beside the point. The point is that if you're going to print this language January 21, 2007 - 03:53 pm you'll have to find another url to do it in. I can out cuss any man on this planet BUT I don't do it on IH Cub Cadet's website. Got me ?

I thoroughly apologize for the language and will never do it again. Ken I am very sorry and and DO NOT have an acceptable reason to justify my posting. If you see fit to have it removed then do so. I'm not here to cause any grief or offend anyone.
Please accept my appology.
Earl

This posting is to apologize to any and all that I may have offended. Ken is right, it does not belong on this clean site.
Again my appologies.

Hey the last thing I want is an enemy. When I'm wrong I expect to be told, so that I can make amends. I don't always interpret(hope it's spelled right) things(rules) as they were meant to. I was called and now I have to make things right.

I removed my little 'signature'? because I thought it may come up questionable. Although it tells the story of my all my projects. "Nah! Don't need PB. I'll just crank real hard..." snap! I'm sure you know what I mean.

This time it's a subject that concures with Kentuck starting this post. Driving home from work this morning my front left wheel area would 'click' when I hit the brakes, just had the balljoints and radius arm mount replaced by a mechanic my fams been goin to for years. After a big thunk while driving I heard no more. Oh well keep going till the wheel falls off. Maybe this is his way of saying he doesn't want my bussines anymore!?

Earl:
Assuming this is late model (has disc brakes), I'd get the caliper mounts and other brake items checked ASAP !! He may have forgotten to tighten some bolts down. It could just be pads settling back in - but I wouldn't screw around with it - if not for your sake, keep in mind your survivors might have to pay off a lawsuit....(contributory negligance if they could prove you knew about a problem and didn't take action) Keep in mind there's nobody here that'd narc on ya, but.........
lurking.gif

Kendell - I bought a 1-ton Chevy off a lot that had seen better days but it had a cherry 85 body. On the way home everytime it hit a bump I'd hear a clunk from the right front. I pulled the wheel and they had forgot to put the wedges in to hold the caliper. No bolts in this case. It had beat the mating surface so bad I had to get another spindle ... off a 92 school bus ... oh did I forget to mention it was a 76 Chevy chassis ??? ONLY CHEVY / GMC will interchance that long of span! When ya got a good thing why change it !

Hey I got it stirred more ! It's hard not to tell thick headed ppl what ya really think of them but I'm trying to get a new product made for them and I'm just getting hell over it.

Hey Charlie ya want to make some ihcubcadet.com mudflaps ??????
I know a good crusader for the idea ;)

We need $19000000.00 toliets in space MORE than we need a new satellite to predict hurricanes ? Our satellite only had a 3-5 year life span and it's now 8 years old ... ??

Recived my new property assements last week
rant.gif

Now I only have 4 acres of land and I happen to live in a 2002 mobil home but this is a bit much.
Land assest value,
2006 = $4,900
2007 = $13,500
House assest value,
2006 = $41,000
2007 = $53,200
Township claims new assements are due to recent land sale in the area.
According to the tax person I talk with at the town hall meeting(held in the new multi township fire station) last night my assement only went up 41%, adverage for the township is 68%.
Looks to me like our township is trying to collect all the money needed in one year to build a new town hall that most of the folks here said we did not need as there was nothing wrong with the old school house that was being used as the town hall on the rare occation something was scheduled to happen at the town hall.

Latest posts

Back