• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

My 106 just quit-need help

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbrennan

displayname
Mike Brennan
Cutting the grass on my old 106. Stopped to pick up some sticks went to restart and nothing.
Turn the key and nothing. I can't figure it out. I put a new ingiting switch in and it's the same.

Any help here would be appreciated.
ARegards,
Mike

Mike, a 106 is a garden tractor post this over on the garden tractor page. If you own a volt meter start at the battery and find out where the juice stops. If you have nothing anywhere check battery connections first.

Check Coil. I just got my 106 up and running after being in storage for a lengthy period of time. It started and ran fine for about 25 minutes. I was out driving it around the yard, and it sputtered a little, and died. Would not restart, it had no spark. I had a spare coil in the garage, changed the coil, good to go, it started right back up, and away it went.

Latest posts

Back