• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

2017 Enduro XT1 EFI no fuel

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mariolov

Stored, covered, outside over the winter. Mild climate in Western Washington, rarely below freezing.
Would not crank and battery would not take a charge so bought a new battery. Fixed the cranking issue but won't turn over.
Removed the plug and found it was bent at the top. Replaced the plug and still nothing. Removed the plug after 30 or so seconds of cranking and found it dry.
Removed fuel line, cranked again and no fuel comes out of fuel line. Blew compressed air into fuel line, gas tank expanded, removed air and fuel came out of line from pressurized tank.
Found a relay on wiring harness and tested 12.5 volts going into relay. Tested wire coming out of relay to fuel pump and only get .05vdc. Replaced relay and same outcome.
No obvious wire breaks. Main fuse tests good. Get click from selenoid under seat. Lights work, starter works. Seat cut off works.
Totally at a loss here. The biggest problem in my head is the lack of voltage at the fuel pump. If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Mario,I have several jumpers 3 to 4 ft long with alligator clips on each end.They become very useful for bypass testing on a lot of components. Could you jump a hot (pos) to fuel pump for a try. Does efi stand for electronic fuel injection??

Back