• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie
I had no doubt that someone as decisive and determined as you would get it done. Keep up the good work and can't wait until your up and running again.
ihrotate.gif

With all that sand and gravel under ya' you should start a mining operation.

Tom, I bet all his gold panning dishes got toasted in the fire. <font size="-2">Charlie did say went gold prospecting years ago!</font>
err.gif

Charlie - I almost hate to ask this, but since you're showing pics of getting a "fresh" start on clean flat ground and concrete, I was wondering if you were able to salvage anything from CC Specialties, or did it all go to scrap? You had mentioned before of having at least one or more semi trailers loaded with stock. Was that a complete loss as well? You must have had so many items that were completely irreplaceable, i.e. NOS M&W 9-speeds, etc. I'm not sure everyone on here fully understands your loss, or how you'll even be able to get re-started. It's not just replacing your stock, but you had so much NOS, and your complete operational set up so you could work and do business. And besides all of this you have all your personal items, the roof over your head, food to put on the table, clothes to wear, everything that goes with daily living. We can see you're getting started but wonder if you have a plan layed out with some timeline or date you're targetting? And I'm certain there are many of us that still wonder if there is anything at all we could possibly do to help you. Is it still just to early in your situation to know any details?

Charlie, I'm sure there is a little sigh of relief, knowing that it wont be to long till you are in your new HOME.!! it is great to see the beginning of the construction coming to fruitation.!! thanks for sharing pics and info on how things are progressing.

angel.gif
Cath

Harry,
1/2 of a 30 gallon trash can is what I salvaged, LOL
Not to bad considering there was around 317,000.00 worth that I kinda misplaced somewhere in the atmosphere.
264996.jpg

Today was a chilly -2 when I hit the slab this morning, but forms were setting there ready to go.
264998.jpg

2 hours later
264999.jpg

Then the gang shows up,
265000.jpg

The last of them leave
265001.jpg

Setting there contemplating the situation and wondering how all this SH_T was going to make me stronger, I saw an opportunity for a little inspiration, which was badly needed at the time!!!!
265002.jpg

Keep Fighting Charlie

Happy Thanksgiving to all
tophat.gif

Charlie hope you and family enjoy Thanksgiving. We will be remembering you all in our prayers.

Charlie - those look like insulated forms. We used something similar a few years ago when they poured the basement walls in our home addition. It is incredible how well they hold heat. I doubt you will have much trouble keeping pipes from freezing with those forms.

Nice progress!!!

Charlie, I heard a song recently. "My hairs turning white and my collar is blue and my neck has always been red" All American just like most of us. Keep your head up and keep moving one foot in front of the other. Happy Thanksgiving. Thank you for providing this website for all us Cub Cadet lovers and thank you to all the moderators.

Great pictures Charlie!! The last was the best one by far though. Looks like your making good progress I'll get a house warming gift picked out while the builder is getting finished up.
happy.gif

That's it Frank. I just heard that the other day. Must be behind the times.

greenthumb.gif
Looks like someone at CCSpecialties has been busy.
greenthumb.gif
happy.gif

In spite of the cold weather the
greenthumb.gif
garden is growing!
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back