• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Moose r us/ccspecailties

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY CRAP Charlie!! I too am at a loss for words!!
Was hoping you could at least salvage something, but man....by the looks of these pictures....

Sure hope you can get your act at least back together enough to 1/2 way deal with the holidays coming up, not to mention the mild north winter......Whoa... Where in the world are Ya staying??

Charlie- So sad. Glad you and the mrs. are all ok. Let me know if you need help. I could possibly swing up and help for a day.

OMG!! I'm so sorry to hear about this. If you need any help I also would be glad to come up and give you all a hand.

Charlie- You know I'll do anything I can to help you out. The wife wants to make a trip up to your neck of the woods anyway to see her family.

Charlie hope that bad snow doesn't slow you down much on recovery mode!

Thanks for all the kind words guys, We appreciate it.
Well it's officially down and done.
But my flag is still flying!!!!
264439.jpg

264440.jpg

That was hard to look at

we are here for you Charlie

Now after a second look, darn Deere are every where, and yes that appears to be a 1500 gallon propane tank.

Keep her flying Charlie!
Would be nice to see another new building in the same spot!
Hang in there.
thumbsup.gif

Where you able to pick thru the rubble for any salvagable stuff?

... and the Flag still flies! Happy Veterans' Day!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Jeff B.
You asked if I salvaged anything.
Yepper, kinda, LOL
I had 8 NOS double disc PTO's in IH boxes left on one shelf down low in the parts room, and ONE survived.
264593.jpg

After the sun came up I saw something bouncing in the field, so I went to see what it was.
I guess it's my seed money to get gong again, LOL
264594.jpg

Here's what's left of my newly expanded parts room,
264595.jpg

Latest posts

Back