• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Look what followed me home

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that didn't quite work like I had planned.
bash.gif

The motor is a K181 and it has good compresion, but I don't think it's the original motor. The frame has been welded. but to me it was worth the money to have another one.

Thanks Marlin, I just got it fired up this morning! I still need to finish assembling every thing. I hooked a battery to the coil, dumped some gas in the tank and pulled it over with a rope on the flywheel. It fired and ran on the second pull!!
buttrock.gif

Jason, These old Kohler's amaze me. I got a 126 out of a junkyard, rigged up a gas tank (someone took the original off), cleaned the carb, put a rope on it and it started in three pulls. Smokes a little but a good tractor.

A friend called and offered to let me have a cub cadet cheap. He said a 102.
224896.jpg

224897.jpg

224898.jpg

You just never know what people might do.

Made aanother short road trip and found this. It is very dirty but will look better with a wash job.

225498.jpg

225499.jpg

Luther, ooooo, a 100 with a Sears CAT-0 3 point and tiller.
drool.gif
Nice find!

Thanks guys. The man that bought it new repainted it, and tiller, and was goint to get a new hood and seat for it.
It smokes a little but runs like new, so probally needs rings, but is well worth the price. I am going to Iowa Thursday to get my 6 yo helper. He will have a blast with it.

went after this 149 with tiller and ended up driving home in a different truck first gm product so we will see!
225707.jpg

225708.jpg

Luther H.
I love that Sears 3-point! I have one just like it mounted on an Original I use for pulling a sears plow I got with it. Looks like yours is mounted diferently than mine is. Can you post a close up pic of how it's mounted to the tractor. Mine tends to flop back and drop the plow if I hit a bump to hard, I don't think I have it mounted corectly.

Jason the guy made a plate that attaches at the top with 2 brackets and attaches at the bottom with 1 bolt in the hitch hole.
225870.jpg

225871.jpg

225872.jpg

225873.jpg

He also added a hitch for pulling a trailer behind the bracket. Hope this is what you wanted.

Thanks for the pics Luther. I've never seen one mounted to another cub, I got mine at a yard sale with the plow a few years ago for only $10. I mounted mine directly to the diff cover, straight up and down with a adapter plate I fabed up at work. I'll fab up one simular to yours and see if that works better. I'll post some pics when I get it done. Onec again thanks.

Jason i gave the tiller on the 100 a good workout yesterday and it performs very good. I also drove around over rough ground some and it never dropped down. Do i need to get a angle on the adapter plate for you?
226318.jpg

Luther If you could post the angle that would be great! I haven't had time to start the refurb of the adapter plate yet, I need to pick up a new welder, my crapy old Clarke welder died on me a couple weeks ago whle patching a mower deck for my buddys Case 222. Glad to here that the tiller works good, how do you like the three point compared to a sleeve hitch?
Thanks for all the info and picks.

Latest posts

Back