• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Windbreaker on the 149 Cub!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbratton

IHCC Supporter
displayname
Justin Bratton
I received a windbreaker from fellow forum member @speterson a while ago. Finally had it installed on my 149 Cub Cadet. Although, I do not have a snow thrower yet, I think this will work just fine.
Thank you @speterson for this. This cub (along with all my others) are stored inside in climate controlled environment!
IMG_2783.jpeg

IMG_2784.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg
IMG_2787.jpeg
IMG_2785.jpeg

Looks great! They really do help when using a snowthrower. Now you need to find a roof and back curtain to go with it.

If you find a roof (top) I have a back curtain that is in like new condition if you are interested.

Looks great! I'm glad you finally got it installed and thanks for uploading the pictures. When the IH dealership in Rexburg Idaho closed, it was sitting on the shelf and destined to be junked. My dad brought it home in the original box and it sat in an old granary for 30 years, then I brought it home and it sat in my garage for 8-10 years. I think he still has a red one that I may use one day but I figured I'd probably never use that one so I wanted it to go to someone here on the forum.

If you find a roof (top) I have a back curtain that is in like new condition if you are interested.
I might be interested.
Looks great! I'm glad you finally got it installed and thanks for uploading the pictures. When the IH dealership in Rexburg Idaho closed, it was sitting on the shelf and destined to be junked. My dad brought it home in the original box and it sat in an old granary for 30 years, then I brought it home and it sat in my garage for 8-10 years. I think he still has a red one that I may use one day but I figured I'd probably never use that one so I wanted it to go to someone here on the forum.
Cool story! And thanks again! My son (10 yrs old) loves driving it! Looks like I’ll be stuck on the Original this winter! 😂

Latest posts

Back