• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH dealer from years back

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeDiettrich

Hello, I have a barn of at least a dozen International Cub Cadets and two Farmall cubs. There are also parts, accessories, and sale brochures for IH tractors. Tractors have been sitting for some time in a dry building on a concrete floor. They are all used tractors brought in for service at some point. I am not in a desperate hurry but would like to find a good home for tractors and parts. Pictures coming. There is a 104, 123, two Farmall cubs to name a few. Advice welcome.

Mike, WELCOME! Sounds like you have quite the collection! It would be best to post the photos and details on each in the for sale section of the classifieds.

Im anxious to see farmall cubs. Think ours is a 55, early 50s anyways. Only tractor i ever used with cutter bar and lots of good memories not counting the hot and miserable work, lol.

Tractor has been restored since i used it, it now has brakes that work😁. Never did get the positive ground thing though.

Sorry, it took so long. Technical difficulties. Just a few pictures but counted and there is a total of 20 Cub Cadets, 5 of which are missing parts, and 2 Farmall Cubs. Two pictures of the 104.

Attachments

• IMG_8670.jpeg
    IMG_8670.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_8671.jpeg
    IMG_8671.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_8672.jpeg
    IMG_8672.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_8686.jpeg
    IMG_8686.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_8696.jpeg
    IMG_8696.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_8697.jpeg
    IMG_8697.jpeg
    99.3 KB · Views: 313
  • IMG_8700.jpeg
    IMG_8700.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_8707.jpeg
    IMG_8707.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_8709.jpeg
    IMG_8709.jpeg
    101.4 KB · Views: 310
Hi neighbor
I live 45-50 miles from you
Hello Dale,
I was hoping someone might be close. I could use some advice on how to find homes for these tractors. I would be happy to invite you up for a day to see them all. As you can see all parked in on each other. Hard to get great pictures.

Sorry, it took so long. Technical difficulties. Just a few pictures but counted and there is a total of 20 Cub Cadets, 5 of which are missing parts, and 2 Farmall Cubs. Two pictures of the 104.
Nice tractors. Wish I was closer. I’m interested in some smaller parts, if you have any. And are you willing to ship?

serious suggestion....offer a local auctioneer $$$ to appraise them. They would have a better idea of local market value(It does seem to vary across the country) You would spend an enormous amount of time trying to sell piecemeal. Not all shoppers are good buyers.....Maybe an auction is the way to go....If you're mechanical,at least run a compression check on all engines rather they run or not.It proves all internal parts are working or not. Nothing worse than buying an engine that the valves are stuck when someone says it's a "good one"..Todays cost to rebuild is extreme so at least a buyer is assured there is potential if it has at least 60 lbs of compression and it also proves the starter mechanism works... I'm personally interested in a Farmall cub...

Please keep information coming as to how these Cub tractors will be sold auction/individual. Also would be interested if you have attachments for Cadets. I live just North of you in Michigan.

Thanks for the comment, Gary. Piecemeal does not sound attractive to me, but not opposed. I will keep the group apprised of my intentions. If I seem silent for a day or more it is because my day job keeps getting in the way. Bert, there are a few attachments a trailer and some blades, not sure which tractor they go to.

I do appreciate the comments

serious suggestion....offer a local auctioneer $$$ to appraise them. They would have a better idea of local market value(It does seem to vary across the country) You would spend an enormous amount of time trying to sell piecemeal. Not all shoppers are good buyers.....Maybe an auction is the way to go....If you're mechanical,at least run a compression check on all engines rather they run or not.It proves all internal parts are working or not. Nothing worse than buying an engine that the valves are stuck when someone says it's a "good one"..Todays cost to rebuild is extreme so at least a buyer is assured there is potential if it has at least 60 lbs of compression and it also proves the starter mechanism works... I'm personally interested in a Farmall cub...
noted your interest. will keep you posted on the when and how.

Im somwhat close, near marietta. Interested in 123 (fit nicely between 122 and 124) and cubs. Will have to see how far away you are, toledo is quite a distance

A local farm friend had an auctioneer do an online auction that worked out very well. He spent a great deal of time analyzing each piece of equipment so buyers knew what they were getting.Again how much time/cost do you want to invest?Certainly this forum would expose you to many potential buyers .The thing about auctions you have to disconnect your emotions! I do numbers a lot .If you have 22 machines and just 3 people came to see each one that's 66 phone calls/appointments ,etc.. and "tire kickers" are everywhere....Shipping heavy parts is economically challenging....I'll shut up now....

Im somwhat close, near marietta. Interested in 123 (fit nicely between 122 and 124) and cubs. Will have to see how far away you are, toledo is quite a distance
I get hit by the flu bug late last week and am now just recovering. If I remember there are 3 123 to pick from. I am thinking of an invite to come and look, individual or group of interested individuals in the area. Hope to do it in the coming weeks. I am actually in Maumee, OH. Exit 6 off US23 for planning

Latest posts

Back