• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 15 -----April 12th 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art, I got ya covered on the snowshoes.
thumbsup.gif

82263.jpg

Kraig-
Those are nice snowshoes, but you're not going to be there, so how does that help?

<font size="-2">...at least he's not posting pictures of that darn cat anymore!</font>
flame.gif

Art, thanks, I wish I could get another pair like them. I bought those back in 1981 from LL Bean all I can find now is over priced junk!
angry.gif
What? You don't like my cat?
dunno.gif

My original plan was to pull the 30' RV with my truck and the wife pull the car trailer full of cubs with my 2001 jimmy. The wife and I were planning on staying at Wyatt Park in Rockford, providing the river wasn't flooding. If Friday turns out to be a windy wet and cold evening then I might just stay back home and head down Saturday morning and avoid having to take the RV. I would just pull the trailer with the truck. The latest forecast indicates Friday will not be a good day to pull an RV due to high winds. It will also not be a good day to have a campfire because of rain and wind. It wont be a good day to be outside.

Its looking more and more like a Saturday morning trip is in order.
82270.jpg

Well, if we do get rain thurs and fri and it's too wet to plow, we'll likely just meet across the road from my house in the machine shed to swap, bs, etc. Unfortunately I won't be able to make that call until Fri so keep checking (and keep your fingers crossed).

We are gonna head out friday no matter what. Already paid for the motel room and my house will be filled with 12 year old girls for Kate's birthday party. Charles City ought to be just far enough away.

I think there's a lot of people in that frame of mind lol. If it's absolutely too wet, we'll just go to the fire station and have a a BS session/raffle. That way everyone can park on hard surfaced roads, etc.

How are the fields this year compared to last year? How much rain will they stand on Thursday Friday.
I know it dries off fast so hoping we can plow on Saturday.

I MUST get out of the house, hard surface,mud surface,underwater surface,lava surface....must get out.
Been painting,oil changin',landscapin',kid watchin',mallshoppin', butt kissin'; to "EARN" this week-end.

Must Escape, count me in.

We are all packed and heading out Thursday morning...going to be bringing a lot of items to sell since we are moving to Florida next month.

Travis-
Unless one of the guys bail, there should be four of us showing up regardless of what you tell us to do. LOL!

Right now it looks like it will be Robb "Mr Literature" Kruger, Al "The Fabricator" Zimmerman, myself, and that "nut-job" from Alaska riding together. Fun.....
happy.gif

Rick-
LOL!
happy.gif

Art, hmm maybe that birthday party won't be so bad after all, might be better then a ride to Iowa with that crew.... you have my sympathy.
roflol.gif

Kraig-
Yea, you're telling me!
happy.gif

Look at it like this, with Ryan moving to Fla, we now have someone to visit!
wave.gif

We'll swing through Ken's 'hood on our way down there and rip up his grass with our truck.
angel.gif

Art, you better be there. Where else would I get a tank of gas from?
lol.gif

<font size="-2">anyone bringing jumper cables?</font>

I'm leaving tommorow with a pop up camper but the weather is looking a little tough for Thursday night. Might have to improvise.

Art - Rip up my grass or my gr(ass) ?
You should'a been here last night when some punk in a new ferd truck did 2 burnouts in front of my house. He made the mistake of doing it while I was sitting outside. Man was I in a bad mood after giving away those two rod/reels.

Hey y'all come on down I'll have the coffee pot on in the house and the fridge in the shop half stocked
beer2.gif

Ryan - Stop by on your way down 75.

You guys/gals ALL have a safe/fun time.
buttrock.gif

Art, can I borrow our truck next week, I need to haul some drywall.
angel.gif

Travis – No matter what the weather is, I’ll be there Friday afternoon. Last year we plowed through the snow in spots. The fields seem to drain off pretty quickly so I’m confident we will have a good PD. Think positive!

Latest posts

Back