• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 15 -----April 12th 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sunny and mid 60's today here in North/Eastern Illinois. Hope it's this a way next week!!

Tom, Like a little rain is going to stop us from plowing. I plowed at Mike's house last Saturday. Made 3 rounds, a little muddy but nothing that couldn't be washed off. At $4.00 plus Diesel fuel, they not sitting on the trailer the whole weekend...

Woo Hooo... five days til Plow day.

Need some help guys, for those coming from the east. Need a little lawn seeder brought to Plow Day from Darlington, In, about 30 minutes south of Lafayette right of I 74.

82153.jpg

Shouldn't weigh but 50# or so.

Robb at weekendfreedommachines.com or 952-807-2849

KenTuck....Naw they're REALLY hoping to win the one Charlie is rafflin off.....
eek.gif

From the looks of the car and mower unit I think they're from Indiana...Quite possible they're related to me......
yikes.gif

Kurt R. & All,
Just so you'll know, I'm not hosting PD15, Travis is.
Also the plow and other raffle items, (yes there's more than 1,2,3 or 4), are being raffled off by the Rockford Volunteer Fire Dept.
thumbsup_old.gif

Travis,
Is there going to be plowing Friday night rain or shine. The weather gurus are talking storms.

Terry-
Why even ask?

If it's raining, you know Travis will be inside with a warm cup of coffee and some snuggly slippers anyway.
coffee.gif

I'm bringing rain gear. If you see two yellow headlights out across the field, come join me!
happy.gif
beer2.gif

Kraig, quick....take your personal info off your profile so the ASPCA can't find you!

Sounds like A good plow day. Wish I could be there. Nephew in Iowa said he was going so me and Ken will have to hold the south end down.
Luther

Luther - We have a chance for rain and/or snow sunday night !

OK, I'm all loaded up for Plow Day. Can you guys take a look and tell me if I have everything?
82261.jpg

Latest posts

Back