IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 15 -----April 12th 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Travis-
LOL!
beer2.gif

Ken-
thumbsup_old.gif

Travis, at this rate with no snow you may have to have the fire dept wet the field to keep the dust down!

Yeah, in all honesty, we will have a lot better day if that soil is a little on the wet side rather than dry.....

angry.gif
rant.gif
I can't make it to Plow Day!
bash.gif
angry.gif
My wife just informed me that April 12th is her grandmother's 100th birthday party. I knew it was coming up but thought it was later in April and on a Sunday, turns out it's a Birthday party on Saturday the 12th and a family reunion on Sunday the 13th because of all the family visiting the area for the birthday party. And I even OK'd it with my wife several months ago that Plow Day was on Saturday April 12th.
confused.gif
rant.gif

bottom.gif

Tell her you'll catch the next one
old.gif

Tell the ol gal HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! <font size="-2">after you get home</font>

I've been at the last 20 or so birthday parties for her and I bet she'll have a few more birthdays too.

The "ol gal" is as sharp as a tack, she'd notice if I wasn't there, as would my wife and her parents and other relatives....
blush.gif

Who's gonna hold Art's leash if you don't go ??
He'll frighten the womenz and chillin.

I'm sorry to hear you wont be joining us Kraig! Sounds like a milestone event though! Happy B Day to Grams! My gal - pal is getting much better with the video camera, so I'll be sure you get a copy!!!
wave.gif

Kraig,
sad.gif

But on a lighter note.
I got back home today and found this on the front porch!
Brinly-Hardy came through for us again!
81661.jpg

Sorry to hear that kraig. However a 100th birthday is truly a milestone.

Quick question. My coworker and family are definitely coming to Plow Day. Eva and Wondi are from Slovokia and have never driven a tractor. I promised them a chance to plow with one of my Cubs (hydro of course). Would anyone be interested in letting them plow with one of their green machines? Eva works in quality and Wondi is an engineer. Both are very excited and nervous. I've told them what a great group everyone is and to relax.

Marlin - Anyone that travels that far to go to a plow day deserves to plow. They can definitely make a few rounds on mine.

Don't feel bad Kraig, I just found out today that work scheduled me for an 8 hour training course for April 12!!!!
sad.gif
May be I'll be able to make the nite plow on friday nite. Who's gonna keep Art in check now since you won't be there to do so????

Sorry to hear that Kraig ... but I'm sure that somehow we will try our best to get footage and pics of the parade lap we'll all try hard ..... I think Charlie can look after Art for us ... That will be a tough job !!!!!!

bottom.gif

fence.gif

beerchug.gif

<font color="0000ff">BUT WHO'S GONNA LOOK AFTER CHARLIE !!</font>

Kraig-
Bummer you can't make it to PD. 100 years old eh? Wow, that's almost as old as Ken!

Rob/Hugh/Ken-
Thanks for thinking about someone to takeover as caretaker for me in Kraig's absence, but you must have forgotten that I'll still be rollin' in with that nut-job from Alaska.
roflol.gif

Terry I bet she would have a good time, she did grow up on a farm, however everyone else would be mad at me then. Probably best that I just attend the birthday party.

Charlie, cool! Wish I could be there....

Rob, all, yes please take lots of photos!
buttrock.gif

Art, you have my sympathies....
roflol.gif

Art, BTW, thanks for sand blasting the parts for me.
thumbsup.gif

That's it...

I call "DIBS" on Kraig's PD raffle ticket. I'll keep it in my pocket and claim his prize <strike>as mine</strike> for him should he win.
beer2.gif

<font size="-2">By the way, that previous post was a JOKE. If Kraig doesn't show, no PD raffle ticket for him!</font>
happy.gif

Latest posts

Back