• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH Cub Cadet Plow Day 15 -----April 12th 2008

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80920.jpg

does anyone know of any plow days of any sort near north east Illnois?

Referring to the tractor pulling, if instead of a tractor pull, we could do a sled pull. Basically how that works is that there is a sled and you have people stand along the edge of the track and as the tractor goes by people stand on it until the tractor spins. Very low tech. I also believe it to be safe too given the slow speeds.

groupwave.gif

I'm not exactly sure what is going on, but apparently there is a plowday going on close to me on the following weekend. Just as a PSA, one of the gentlemen running it is the one responsible for stealing my tractors and parts a few years back. He was found guilty and this is public knowledge. I'm sure this is a jab against me and thought people should know this.

"The Floyd County Sheriff's office has reported that three Floyd County men have been charged with first degree theft after two Cub Cadet tractors were taken from a rural residence.
Dustin D. Devries, 22, Ryan D. Krueger, 25, both of Charles City, and Kevin D. Krueger, 20, of Floyd, went before a Magistrate judge on Monday, Nov. 10. Due to the value of the property, over $15,000, the charge faced is a Class C felony, punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
The Sheriff's Office reports that the stolen items were reported missing at approximately 10 a.m. on Oct. 28 from Echo Avenue, about one mile north of Rockford. Lt. Brian Tiedemann and Investigator Travis Bartz began their investigation into the theft with information collected early that morning, prior to the items having been reported missing, by Lt. Cameron Manson.
Manson noticed a vehicle parked on a gravel road with no lights on at approximate 4:50 a.m. that morning about a half mile west of Hwy. 14 on 240th Street near Marble Rock.
Manson investigated the suspicious vehicle and found two individuals, one of which was pouring gasoline into the vehicle. He was told by the subjects that they were waiting for friend to pick them up. On a trailer were the two tractors. Manson recorded their description, as well as the subjects' information.
Bartz and Tiedemann spent two days investigating the theft. On the third day, investigators apprehended the three subjects and retrieved the stolen property."}

I think they got ten years, so they probably served one.

The worst part is....... I tried to put that all behind me.

I'd carry a shovel ...

Hey the best way for them to find their next victim is to host a PD.

'Morning All. I have a couple of favors to ask and I ask them very humbly.

My buddy, Mike will also need to borrow a plow for his 105. If'n he can find the $$$ then he wants to purchase a plow only like the rest of us these dang fuel and other price increases have taken their tolls.

ALSO, Right now ANGEL (
happy.gif
) is planning on attending Plow Day if her health permits. Sooo... would it be possible to maybe establish a handicap parking area closer to the field/restroom facilities, etc. We'd really appreciate it.

One more thing. Charlie and Travis.... I need some more info on just what kind of Harley Bike the critter is, picture would help, and when the drawing will be, ticket price, etc. I have a couple of people interested in a ticket purchase even if they can't go. Thank You!!!

Travis-
I got an email about it, I knew one of the names was familiar for a reason.

Looks like there's a list of 7 donors helping out. Personally, I wouldn't have done the advertising and listed a known felon, but that's someone else's decision.

Kraig,
You'll have to ask Travis, I didn't proof read the flyer he made up.
I figure that's Iowa terminology of some sort.
biggrin.gif

I WILL be making the trip To Travis's Place and back to Indiana Plow Day on Sunday if anyone needs parts/tractors/stuff transported.....
But please let me know A.S.A.P. so I can plan on which trailer to bring.....
Soooo Charlie hurry up and find ANOTHER diesel in my back yard.....
bottom.gif

I miss Tedd's daily countdown for these things. Jeeze, I'm starting to get the shakes.

<font size="+2">Is it PD yet?!?!??!?!?</font>

Anyone.....a countdown please....

I agree with Art...I miss Tedd too....Not just for the countdown clock...But he could easily fit into overhead storage compartments.....
clappy.gif

Well if Tedd was that small maybe he's still here and you're just over looking him ... or would that be looking over ...
biggrin.gif

What happened to him anyway ???

KenTuck....I don't remember what happened to him....Maybe Bryan knows or can shed some light ...He and Tedd were Friends....
P.S. You need a hour-minute-second apparatus on your clock, please.....
whistling.gif

Back