• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

IH 460 Forklift Garage Sale find

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marlin,
I've got a 1066 if I ever get it up here!
It's been settin in Missouri since 2000, Man how time flies!
Now a 1466 would be a nice present!
You buy it, I'll come get it and tellya how well it does up here in the frozen north.
clappy.gif

Charlie P. Since 2000!!!
1a_scratchhead.gif
I sure hope that wherever it is doens't have storage fees. You should put that critter on the Transportation Network right away. We should be able to drive that tractor to your new residence in about .... eight months or so. Just let us know where it is and we'll take it from there. (That would be a real neat article for Red Power Magazine.... How Charlie's 1066 made its journey to its new home.)
whistling.gif

Digger ,
You better get that 1066 closer to you~~ seriously !!
A friend of mine bought a garden tractor from an old guy about 4 months ago, although it was only a couple hundred bucks, the guy must have had a bad spell and now sounds confused on the phone the old man don't remember selling the tractor to him, or cashing the check for payment that was made. it is over 2 hour drive to his place and my friend is chalking it up to being his fault that he didn't get it sooner.

Jim, Marlin, I bet Charlie has it stored at his property in MO. Yes Charlie seems to have property all over the place.

Charlie, Bring it to plow day and help load up any of the off color tractors that may not make it through the day! LOL

Back