• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's gettin old now!
324923.jpg

Charlie, Kraig-

Ya'll doin okay up/out there? The mid west storms are all over the news.

We're actually above the average temps here with it getting to 76* today. Our main concerns around here have been the rain (as Marty has mentioned). We get a couple of clear(ish) days then more rain. Right now we actually need the rain to clean the pollen off of everything so... When the wind blows you can see golden waves come off pine trees.

Wayne, very windy here in the Twin Cities area ~50mph gusts with plenty of fresh fallen and falling snow to blow around. Roads are slippery. Took me twice as long to make my 33 mile commute this morning. Not too bad considering, at least I made it... Not looking forward to the drive home though. Not sure if Charlie is actually in Minnesota at the moment.

Charlie,
thumbsup.gif

We didn't get as much snow as they were forecasting but we certainly got the wind! My yard is littered with branches, bud sheaths and pine needles. Thankfully no big branches or trees were blown down.

325212.jpg

325213.jpg

April 27th and they are talking 3-6" of snow on the Wisconsin-Illinois border. It was in the 70's this week.

OK, it's freakin OFFICIAL!
We set a record for the MOST consecutive days firing the wood boiler.
Normally I start it between the 1st and 5th of October.
But last year I fired it on September 11th 2018 and JUST TODAY let it burn down and shut it off!

261 freaking straight heating days! UNREAL!!!

You really have to be some kind of STUPID to live in a place like this!
angry.gif
bash.gif

Wow, Charlie!
Send some of that cool air my way.
We just had the most consecutive streak of 90 degree days in May since 1914.
dizzy.gif

Charlie,

It is heading this way.
The forecast for us is, highs in the 80's, and lows in the 60's!
lol.gif

Better cinch up your britches, Charlie - looks like some stormy weather in your area this morning!

Latest posts

Back