• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

How Cold Is IT?

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My AC has been going non-stop since May!
a_weep.gif

Finally cooling down some today.
It has been around 100 here this week, with the humidity level at 100 too!
yikes.gif

What a beautiful day!
Sprinkled rain all day, and the temperature got up to around 65. Light breeze.

If it were not for the mosquitoes, I would spend the night out on the front porch.
Let's try this: The place on the front of my house where I can sit outside under shelter.
biggrin.gif

Charlie,

No, I cannot.
It is turning back hot again, and the mosquitoes are out looking for a meal.
lol.gif

I love to sit on my carport so I ordered some Bifen and spray around the perimeter once weekly. Now if a bee fly or mosquito comes in they go back out. Don't think it is dangerous to use. Spinosad is the key ingredient. I think that is what they spray for termites with. Correct me if I am wrong.

Hard winters I go through 16 to 17 on average.
I like to keep at least 10 cords ahead, just in case.

Course there's always at least one or 2 neighbors that run out, so they come visit from time to time.
biggrin.gif

Those 2 runs are right at 36 cords and right at 8 inside with another 2 coming in this week.

I'm heating 36,400 Sq.Ft. and I set the thermostats at 74 and walk away till spring.

I was admiring Charlie's inside firewood pile and then noticed the service door way at the far left of the photo. It really gives a sense of scale as to how big those piles of wood are!
icon_eek.gif

Charlie, that's impressive.
thumbsup.gif

Back