• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hey Digger!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KENtucky, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yeah, I know I'm a day late.

That's it ! I'm fed up with this crap ! If you guys can't get it done on time this is the LAST one I'm having !! I'll just have Janurary 3 taken off calendars from now on , don't blame me if you loose a day's pay for that week.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Happy belated Birthday Grump! (All my posts are a little off
dunno.gif
)

Odd, our family went to the Seymour Johnson Airshow in Nov 06, the Thunderbirds were flying, but there were soo many ppl there that we did get close enough to see any T-Bird pilots, and too busy looking at old aircraft, like the B-17 from the Yankee AF.
Dave

Okay here's what I got fer my B'day - from a friend of 36 years
49355.gif
49356.gif

The ONLY thing I got!

Hey Ken,
Was that your sister in law on the NBC Nightly News on Monday (tonight). Still pretty cool!

I didn't get to see it. If her name was Nicole it was. I'll have to look over NBC's website later.

Back