• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of all aspects of IH Cub Cadet and other garden tractors.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Hey Digger!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy.gif

ONE

TWO

I couldn't get the video to play on the page, maybe it doesn't like 'scape.

Thanks Kraig for giving me back the links ;)

My sis and her hubby went to Arizona last year to watch one of her shows and I think they did an air show around Indy last July 4th that they went to. I'll just have to settle for my autographed picture. I never get to go anywhere ... something about not being allowed out in public or something ... I dunno...

48809.jpg

Charlie remember a while back I was complaining about FedEx shipping ... here's another -->
49110.gif

Ken - must be all that snow you got down there....
rant.gif

49??? I've got 11 years on ya and you're complaining about being forgetful??? I have to wear a name tag just so I know who I am when I got to work...

I beg yer pardon ... I have until 3pm tomorrow before I'm 49!

Aw KENtuck Ken your just a pup! Really didn't notice 50 being to bad but man when I hit double nickles 2 yrs ago felt like somebody threw an achor out!

Thunderbirds put on an awsesome show, something to be very proud of. The biggest thrill I ever had next to flying places was when I got to work with a Medic Helicopter crew before retiring from the fire dept.

Pops

Gee thanks guys, I feel older already ... I'm ready for tri-focals now. Got me a twisted walking stick saturday, had all my teeth pulled 9 years ago, hair is half grey ... where's the young womenz at? I'm ready to be a dirty old man now!

Ken, Young womenz?? Haven't seen any over at the lounge lately.

Happy Birthday KENtucky
From
{:-{)
In Southeastern Virginia
Yes I am still Kicking
49143.jpg

JULY 2000 Picture

FRANK - I wuz lookin at dat pic da tuther nite ... How you been ?

Doing good, normal achs and pains for a 56 going on 57 at the end of Jan. Still working same job but not doing the rotating Shift any more. Day shift. 10 days on 4 days off. Tlme to use this:

49146.jpg

How have you been.

4 days off ? It'll take that long to turn that rig around! How many cubs will that haul ...
happy.gif
Me and the ol lady still kickin ... sometimes I kick her ... sometimes she kicks me ;)

Cub Cadet will not fit. Did not get one of them toyhauler types. Kinder wish I had. My wife and I love getting out and going. Daughter and her family have a Motorhome we try to meet up with them at the Motorcycle Races. Our 11 year Grand son races a Mini GP road course bike 80 cc engine
Later
{:-{)
zzzzzzzzzzz time

Latest posts

Back