• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Hello Cub Cadet Guys!

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rshill

displayname
Randy Hill
Hi guys!
New to forum, will post some pics of my cub soon
I have a '76 cadet 85 special edition im just starting to restore. It was a back yard heap somebody gave to me, but I already got it to crank & mow. I hope to learn alot here....its not pretty yet but it runs, ha-ha-ha.
Take care all.....
Randy

Hi again Randy...Several of us have RERs in our collections and information concerning them. I have a Model 60, a model 75 and a Model 95 (electric).

Again, Welcome to the Forum and owning and operating these great IH made machines. Yellow Fever is incurable and one is never enough, so keep us posted....Pictures are always welcome....(hint, hint).

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Hey guys and girls.I'm new to this forum and I think its just great.Yes I have the yellow fever.I referbished a 1000 last year for our stock class pulling.Its power is a 1100 yamaha and it fits in under the hood very nicely.Its red and white with 26-12-12 carlisle super lugs on the rear.3 weeks ago I picked up a 1200 complete.Got the carb in a soup can,found a good carb and transfered the necessary parts and it runs.yahoo.This winter it will be dismantled,blasted and painted with all necessary repairs.It will be all stock and beautiful by spring.I also have a 126 that I plan to refurbish as well.Nice talking to everyone.K.W.

HI Keith.

First: Welcome!

Second: All those models you mentioned (126,1000,1200) are all GARDEN Tractors...not Lawn Tactors.

Third: You will get lots better response posting about those on the Garden Tractor page...(it's the top one)..See you there....

Myron B
CCSupplyRoom

Latest posts

Back