• This community needs YOUR help today. With the ever increasing fees of everything (server, software, domain, e-mail) , we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of IH Cub Cadets. You get a lot of great new account perks including access to private forums. If you sign up for annual, I will ship a few IH Cub Cadet Forum decals too in addition to all the account perks you get. You can see what it looks like below.

Got a new Phone

IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum

Help Support IH Cub Cadet Tractor Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbusch

displayname
Terry Busch
I can get my ihcubcadet fix 3 ways now!
I get wireless access through my home network. I can connect to the web using my phone as an Internet modem. And now with the new phone I can browse the site for a quick fix.
coffee.gif

31003.jpg

Attachments

• coffee.gif
    coffee.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 31003.jpg
    31003.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 188
  • 31003.jpg
    31003.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 183
Dual band CDMA? You poor thing
lol.gif

At least it's not one of those annoying Treos or a Crackberry...

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    158 bytes · Views: 179
Bryan,
I live in the boonies remember, not the big city.
biggrin.gif
The family drove to Destine Florida last June. I had web access on the laptop the whole trip. Last may the wife and I drove to the Black Hills. Five miles outside Sioux Falls all you'll get as Analog. So far I am very happy with my coverage. Although I do use analog when I am driving around Southern MN.

Attachments

• biggrin.gif
    biggrin.gif
    419 bytes · Views: 185
I bought a book on Amazon using the WAP browser on my old GSM Moto V400 while we were driving up US41 thru TN/KY - not exactly downtown Chicago
wink.gif

And I'd never be able to live without bluetooth. Forget those wired headsets...

CDMA and TDMA are more reasons why the US is so far behind in cell technology. Europe is all GSM and there's no interoperability problems. Turn your phone on and talk. Here, you have those two standards and GSM. None compatible with the other. But then that probably has a lot to do with Qualcomm being in bed with the FCC, but I digress...

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 179
Hmmm - now that the new Treo will run WM2005, I may have to reconsider...
wink.gif

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    880 bytes · Views: 175
Back